Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
- 1-year subscription
- Fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and more
- 1TB cloud storage per user for users
- Ongoing access to updates
With Office 2013 Home & Student, the latest version of Microsoft Office is always available on your computer so you can work on basic projects at home, or give you all the applications you need for college work.
Office 2013 Home & Student comes with:
- OneDrive with 1Tb of online storage
- Skype (Please note: Skype minutes excludes calls to special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype world minutes available in select countries.)
Installation and FAQ
How do I install Office?
What’s the difference between Office 365 plans and Office 2016 suites?
Office 365 plans include the complete suite of Office applications, plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including extra cloud storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use. With Office 365 you get the full, installed Office experience on PCs, Macs, tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and smartphones. Office 365 plans are available as a monthly or annual subscription. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Home & Business, include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.