Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student
- Perpetual licence (No Annual subscription)
- Fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and more
- 1TB cloud storage per user for up to 5 users
- Ongoing access to updates
Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
(product key inside no disk)
Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student comes with:
- One Drive
- 1 Ghz Processor or faster
- Windows 7 or later
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit) OR 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Installation and FAQ
How do I install Office?
What’s the difference between Office 365 plans and Office 2016 suites?
Office 365 plans include the complete suite of Office applications, plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including extra cloud storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use. With Office 365 you get the full, installed Office experience on PCs, Macs, tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and smartphones. Office 365 plans are available as a monthly or annual subscription. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Home & Business, include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.